Talent. Year: 2018, Volume: 8, Issue: 2
- Lee presents a theoretical model for the education of gifted students who have mul-ticultural background in Korea.
- Developing an Empowerment Model for Educating Multiculturally Gifted Children*
- The Examination of Nonverbal Tests in the Identification of Giftedness
- Who is Gifted?
The Stability of Scores on the DIS-COVER Assessment and the Ravens Progressive Matrices in Diné Gifted Children
- The Effect of Differentiated Turkish Teaching Program Designed with Par-allel Curriculum Model on Gifted Stu-dents Creative Writing Skills
- The Discriminant Validity of the Anadolu-Sak Intelligence Scale (ASIS) for Gifted and Other Special Educa-tion Groups*
- Identification of Mathematical Talent: Similarity and Relation based Model of Thinking in Math