Talent. Year: 2017, Volume: 7, Issue: 2
- In the first study, Levent and Çelik interviewed eminent artists about supports provided by the State for gifted students in the arts. They stated that the State no longer supports the education of gifted students in the arts.
- Opinions of Artistically Talented Eminent Adults on Supports Provided by the State for Gifted Children in the Arts
- Teachers Views about the Education of Gifted Students in Regular Classrooms
- A Comparison of Entrepreneurial Skills of Fourth-Grade Gifted and Normal Students in Social Studies
- Analogical and Selective Thinking in Science: The Use of the Selective Problem Solving in Science Courses