Talent. Year: 2014, Volume: 4, Issue: 1
- This issue of the TJGE includes three research articles, two literature reviews and an inter-view.
- The Nuremberg Music-Ecological Approach: Why are Some Musicians Internationally Successful and Others Not?
- A Cross-National Comparison of School Students’ Perceptions Regarding High Performing Peers
- Chances and Limitations of Implementing Measures of Differentiation for Gifted Children in Primary Schools: The Teachers’ Part
- The Associative Basis of Scientific Creativity: A Model Proposal
- Economic Creativity Development
- An Interview with Buket Yakmaci-Guzel